Openscreen Engage for Tourism & Recreation
The Bruce Trail Conservancy (BTC) and the Alberta Snowmobile Association (ASA), two leading recreational organizations for outdoor enthusiasts, wanted to engage more directly with their users and community members when it mattered most – when they were out on their trails.
Openscreen Engage, enabled these organizations to:
- Drag-and-drop to create a guest capture form, integrated to their CRM in minutes
- Ask visitors to provide data on trail usage and valuable, on-location user feedback
- Collect thousands of new CRM contact profiles on location, in real time
- Measure activity at every trail point using unique, location based QR Codes
- Automatically send scanning guests a real time SMS with additional calls-to-action
These organizations were able to dramatically build their CRM databases when audiences were interacting directly with them, on location. Moreover, the were able to drive new insights, richer experiences and even revenue with Openscreen Engage.