Openscreen Engage for Sports Engagement
The Oshawa Generals and Gatineau Olympiques of the Canadian Hockey League, wanted a way to engage and capture first party data from fans on location – inside their venues and at their community events. They want to capitalize on an opportunity to build a community with their fans.
Openscreen Engage, enabled these sports franchises to:
- Drag-and-drop to create QR Code enabled trivia, contests & promotions
- Design downloadable digital coupons for Google and Apple wallets
- Capture, store and integrate new SMS and e-mail contacts to their CRM
- Measure the success of each campaigns via detailed reporting
- View total engagement per fan – to establish loyalty scorings
With an over 40 percent fan engagement and click through rates for their in-arena SMS based contests, these organization were able to add thousands of contacts per promotion into their CRM systems with enhanced profile and demographics.